Pieve di Caminino HR - Terms & Conditions

1. Deposit
A booking for a holiday becomes firm when a deposit of 50% of the holiday rental (to the nearest Euro) together with a completed booking form is received by us, and our Voucher is sent. Up to that time it is a request of booking. On request we may keep a 24 hour option. If the deposit is not paid on time we reserve the right to cancel the holiday. Please be sure to receive the Voucher, print it (together with the map to reach us) and show it on check in. If you do not receive the voucher, contact us immediately. (office +39 0564569736 - 7 or mobile +39 393 3356605). The only valid currency is Euro.

2. VAT
The holiday price includes Value Added Tax at 10% percent.
If rates of VAT change, we reserve the right to amend prices accordingly.

3. Checking in and checking out

Pieve di Caminino is a family own business, this guarantee its particular atmosphere: it is not a standard hotel, but a private hamlet, the access is granted just to reserved guests. That is why guests are welcome (check in) exclusively during our afternoon office opening time: 15.00 - 19.00. We do NOT accept checking in after 19.00 and even phone assistance is no longer available after that time. We do not guarantee access or any phone assistance after 7.00pm: please plan your trip to reach Caminino in order to match the reception opening time, avoiding road deviations that may slow down your trip, and considering those factor that may influence the length of your trip (traffic, time to rent a car, etc.). If you need to rent a car, please be sure to have it booked in advance. On the other hand, a check in before 15.00 may be welcome, but should be agreed in on time. 

On check in guests should have with them their voucher and their identity documents for the registration (as established buy the Italian law). Only the number of guests stated in the voucher can enter Pieve di Caminino, and all of them are to be registered with their documents to stay at Pieve di Caminino. In case balance has not been charged before, that should be done at check in.

Checking out is within 10.00am and not later (if not differently agreed).

4. Final Payment
The full balance of the total holiday cost is payable not later then four weeks before the holiday begins, unless differently requested by us. Reminders or receipts will not be sent unless requested. If the full balance is not paid on time we reserve the right to cancel the holiday, in which case the deposit will be forfeited. 

5. Cancellation charges
In case of a cancellation, the amount due to us is according to the following deadlines: Since booking date till  90 days before arrival 20% of the total Since 89 days before Check in  till 60 days before Check in  50% of the total Since 59 day before Check in  till   30 days before Check in  70% of the total Since 29 day before Check in  till   Check in day or no-show  100% of the total A change of date after the emission of the voucher of confirmation is considered a cancellation. In case of earlier departure no refund can be requested. We know that there can be situations like weather, flight delays or other forces of nature that are out of your control. However, while we understand it is not your fault, it is not ours either. For these situations, we recommend looking into travel insurance as an option for your trip. Any reimburse request which does not match our cancellation policy will not be considered.